Monday, February 15, 2010

Stay w/ God..


Sometimes there's just no need to add your own two cents...



"...with Him on my side I'm fearless,
afraid of no one and nothing...

...I'm asking God for one thing,
only one thing;
To live with Him in his house
my whole life long.
I'll contemplate His beauty;
I'll study at His feet.
That's the only quiet, secure place in a noisy world,
The perfect getaway,
far from the buzz of traffic.

God holds me head and shoulders
above all who try to pull me down.
I'm headed for His place to offer anthems
that will raise the roof!
Already I'm singing God-songs;
I'm making music to God...

...Point me down your highway, God;
direct me along a well-lighted street;
show my enemies whose side you're on...

...I'm sure now I'll see God's goodness
in the exuberant earth.
Stay with God!
Take heart. Don't quit.
I'll say it again:
Stay with GOD."
from Psalm 27, The Message

No comments:

Post a Comment