Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Victory!

I believe and confess that the name of the Lord is my source of constant victory. Every satanic opposition which comes against me is frustrated in the name of the Lord. Every attempt of the enemy to alter the word of God in my life is nullified in the name of Jesus. For the Lord causes me to be free from every satanic activity. The Lord gives me freedom form the stronghold of the enemy.

I believe and confess that the strongholds of the Satan against the life of my family and friends is nullified in the name of Jesus. Every seed, every planting that is not of God is uprooted in the name of Jesus. I uproot every seed of discord which the enemy is sowing in my life, work and church. The evil seed sown by the enemy shall not grow. I speak boldly against every seducing spirit and I declare my victory over them. I reject every attempt of the enemy to draw me into his lies. I cancel and nullify the spirit of worry and doubt sent to torment my mind.

By faith, I untie the cords of Satan that have been woven around people who come my way. I loose them in the name of Jesus. By faith, I cast out every spirit of deception that tries to work on me, lure me away from the purpose and plan of God. I cast down every imagination and every lie that comes from the pit of hell. Every demonic squatter sent around my life is dispersed and destroyed in the name of Jesus. The spirit of lunacy, palsy, depression and evil is commanded to leave in the name of Jesus. I boldly confess that the Lord is turning every blow of Satan to a blessing. God is casting down every lie the enemy is trying to sell to my mind in the name of Jesus. I exercise my legal right as revealed in the word against every weapon of Satan. I come against the enemy in the name of Jesus and declare my total victory.

I boldly confess that no weapon of the enemy will be effective against me for the power of the spirit of God in me rises against every lie of the enemy. By faith, I thank the Lord for the redemptive and protective power in the blood of Jesus and therefore declare that every stronghold of the enemy be dislodged because

I am blessed and highly favoured

No comments:

Post a Comment